I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ten on Wednesday

This past week may have been one of the lamest and most uneventful ones we’ve ever had.

  1. I had Activity Days on Wednesday. No one showed up. I probably should have been a little more disappointed than I was. We will try for it again this week/today.
  2. Friday we pretty much did nothing. We went to Panda for dinner then the T-Mobile store to see what our options are since our contract is up. I think I’m okay with month to month for now!
  3. Saturday morning Jeremy dropped me off at the gym while he helped my brother move his house into two storage sheds. I was at the gym for probably about four hours. Got in a good hour and half workout, then showered and got ready and read while I waited for him to pick me up.
  4. I made it to the gym 4 times last week! Which is good because I am starting to feel really tired again and I just might not feel up to it as much in the next two months.
  5. We rented GI Joe. It was a good action/no real plot flick. But I really don’t get why people think Channing Tatum is so hot. Oh well.
  6. Jeremy got released as the Membership Clerk on Sunday. I don’t think he’ll care if I say he wasn’t too disappointed.
  7. We went to Koy and Cassie’s to celebrate Josephine’s 1st birthday. I love watching the little one year olds get so messy with their cake!
  8. I (well, Jeremy) finally got all of my songs from my i-pod to the computer. (Thank you SharePod!) I hadn’t been able to add or take off any songs ever since our computer crashed forever ago. I am so excited to add music! I’ve listened to the same songs over and over again when I exercise since my marathon. I am so tired of those songs. CASSIE: I NEED MUSIC.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING NEXT WEEK! I cannot wait!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Your baby countdown makes me sad. Mine's still over 200 days... And that sucks.

Courtney said...

You're getting so close! If your baby sleeps through the night by 6 weeks, I'm coming to blow your brains out. Seriously.

Those jeans were Paige jeans.