2. Jeremy had a desk-decorating contest at work. He didn’t win, but it was fun to see him “design” his desk and work on it. I thought it looked pretty good.

The third place winner, I believe. Personally, it's my favorite. Jeremy thought you'd appreciate this, Julie!
And the winner! (I think)
3. Jeremy’s work Christmas party was Friday night. We drove down early to visit his grandparents then up to Sundance for some delicious food and hopefully a nice prize to take home.
4. His work puts all of the employee’s names in a bag, one for each year that they have worked there, and they draw names for prizes. They had a video camera that we really wanted because we were planning on buying one before the baby came. We didn’t win it, but there were some other prizes we would have loved to get. But, as happened last time, they draw Jeremy’s name on the one prize that neither of us cared for (I am so ungrateful, I know), a Nintendo DS. Well, the person who won the video camera was sitting at our table and asked us if we wanted to trade. They said they are kids at heart and have no use for a video camera. So we got it! I definitely think that we won out on that trade. YAHOO!!!
5. Saturday morning I got together with five of my old freshman roommates and good friends for a baby shower (and I think mainly to spend some time together.) There are two others besides me who are pregnant, so we celebrated all of us. It’s always so fun to see each other. Thanks Natalie for making sure it happened! We missed you Lix!
The three pregnant ladies. Yeah, the other ones aren't due until June, that's why I'm the only heifer. 
And the rest of us! 
6. While I was there Jeremy finally did Christmas shopping for me. Slacker, I know.
7. Afterwards we went to Koy and Cassie’s. We bought a changing table forever ago with a broken drawer, so we figured he could work on that while I went and registered at Target with Cassie. We also got to get acquainted with their new golden retriever. Yep, a Lombardi has a dog. Times are changing!
8. We then went to Rodizio Grill to celebrate Jeremy being done with finals. I bought a $50 gift certificate for $25 a few months ago and we thought it was a good time to use it. All I have to say is….YUMMY.
9. Sunday night we watched It’s a Wonderful Life. That is such a great movie. It always makes me want to do more with my life...
10. I have made it to my weekly appointments. YIKES!!! Totally crazy, but exciting. And scary. And overwhelming. And I CAN’T WAIT!!!
3 comments:
BTW, you look beautiful! Nothing like a heifer. I know you won't believe me, but I'm serious.
BTW, you look beautiful. Nothing like a heifer. I know, I know, you don't believe me. But it's true. :D
Ahh... doesn't pregnancy suck?
Wait. I just realized I never post anything positive.
I love you Cameo. And I love Logan. But only because he's a boy, if he was a girl, there wouldn't be so much love.
Post a Comment