1. First and foremost, we got PREGNANT!!! We found out in May and it has been a slow but thankfully pretty easy ride since then. Only 16 (or so) days to go! We really cannot wait.
2. We saw professional beach volleyball players indoors for Valentine’s Day. We are both big volleyball fans. It was a fun way to spend Valentine’s Day.

3. In February I went with my mother to see Celine Dion in concert. It was a long time waiting, but it was totally worth the wait! My mom started crying when she came out.

4. We painted bits of our house throughout the year. We finally painted our hallway to match the walls in our front room and we also painted our kitchen. Bit by bit, as it should happen, our place is slowly but surely becoming a home. (We also painted most of our nursery last weekend! Yea!!!)

5. In April Jeremy and I were able to spend a whole weekend with FOUR kids. Talk about a big jump! It was a bit tiring, but really not too bad. Good practice, I guess.

6. We had two stay-cations this year. In June we spent one weekend in Zermatt, courtesy of my awesome brother and SIL, and in July one weekend in Park City with Dave and Laura. Both were awesome. I also lost my wedding ring in Park City and was pretty certain that it was lost for good, but I got my own little miracle and got it back a week later. Words can not express how happy I was. We also spent one late night with Amanda and Dave to go see the Manti Pageant and a day up in Snowbird with my family.


7. We went to WICKED in May. Really, such an amazing play. I wanted to turn right back around and see it again!
8. In June Jeremy and I hosted the 1st Annual Lombardi Kid’s Triathlon. It was a big hit and so fun. Hopefully we’ll do it next year!

9. In July we hiked most of Mt. Timpanogos with the majority of my family. It was definitely an experience! Including a possible bear sighting (yeah, probably not), very nearly the loss of one life, MINE (again, not really, but it sure felt like it), numerous spots of dangerous snow/ice spots, and lots of fun.
10. We traveled to Colorado in July for Corey’s, Jeremy’s brother’s, wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony. After returning home, we turned right back around and drove to Idaho for our nephew Nathan’s blessing.

11. We celebrated our 3rd anniversary! Craziness. Jeremy did awesome and got us a 1 ½ hour couple’s massage. Pretty sure I could do that every year, if not every day.
12. In October I spent a weekend in St. George with just the girls. It was full of a lot of fun and relaxing, as always!

13. We went to a few different shows/plays this year. Along with Wicked, I went to Tap Dogs, we both went to Thriller with Laura and Dave, and we were able to go to a Kurt Bestor Christmas thanks to my awesome sister Misti.
14. Jeremy’s parents were able to spend a few days with us the last week of the year. I am so happy that we are able to spend time with them at least a few times each year, as is Jeremy, obviously.
There it is! We know that we are so blessed to live the lives that we live with our amazing family, good friends, good jobs, and most importantly, the Gospel. We cannot wait until the arrival of the newest member of our family in just a few weeks. We know we have quite the adventure ahead of us, and ready or not, we’re anxious to start it.
1 comment:
Gosh I am SOOO excited for you, Cameo! Can't wait to see your little stud. I want to tell you everything and what to expect and what you're going to love... but it'd probably just annoy you. Anyway, just know that you've got the best of the best times ahead of you. And seriously- enjoy your hospital stay after the baby is born. I find those are my most favorite moments I've ever experienced in this life!
Post a Comment