I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Nursery....So Far

Here are some pictures of our nursery so far. We are planning on putting the finishing touches on this weekend. The bedding is in the wash, so it will be on the crib tonight! The remaining white of the wall should have three different sizes of dark blue, light blue, and brown polka dots (if all goes well.) Yea!!!
He absolutely HATES painting. He's such a sweetheart to do it, especially when it's not just a one color deal. Love you babe.

I did help paint after packing my hospital bag. No worries, I wore a mask.

Putting the crib together with no directions. He's amazing.

We need curtains, don't we?

Hopefully I will have some more pictures next week!

2 comments:

Angi Gerrie said...

I love it! Can't wait to see the finished product. I wish we had our own place so I could do a little painting of my own.

Julie/Mom said...

It is looking good. Can't wait to see it all put together.