After about 6 hours of work today (and the whole week of figuring-out and worrying), the nursery is painted!. I
LOVE the way it turned out and think our baby will love it. ;) I am
DEEPLY grateful to all of those who came and helped and suported; otherwise I don't think there is any way it would have gotten done.
THANK YOU!!!
9 comments:
So cute!!!!!!!!!!! I love it. Now we just have to put a baby in it! Mom
It's a good thing Trina was there to give you moral support. :D Remember I would have loved to help! That has to count for something.
Oh. My. Heck. That's adorable! I love it!
Ok, here is my thoughts, since I didn't make it....Trina needs to be awake to paint I think...Misti needs to learn how to make more perfect circles....and I am sorry but you need a side on that bed or Mr. Man is going to roll out:)
I really really love it. That is my real comment. Can't wait to see it in person!
It is really cute. Good job Cameo! And I looked at your baby ticker. Wow, only 11 days. It is so close! When do we get to know the name?
It's SO cute!
Adorable! I agree with your mom, can't wait to see your baby enjoying it!!
CAMEO! Hey, it's Heather Neilson (used to be Baarz). Your nursery is darling! So much fun...good luck in the next few weeks with having your baby and all! Hope all goes well. And I'm glad I can follow you on here now!
Why haven't you had that baby yet?!!
Post a Comment