I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Baby Pictures

Here are some of the AMAZING pictures I got taken of Logan. Thanks so much to Erin Wood in my ward for doing such a great job! You are far too modest when it comes to baby pictures. He was just a few days short of four weeks in these pictures. I apologize that there are so many, I just can't choose!











5 comments:

Kerri said...

Those pictures are darling!

Julie/Mom said...

Beautiful pictures!
Love the feet!!
Can you put these pics on my kodak account?
Can you email me some?
I would love to print some to have!
Love you!!
Hugs and kisses to Logan.

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

CONGRATS CAMEO.. YOU REALLY DO HAVE THE CUTEST BABY BOY.. AND MOMMY LOOKS VERY CUTE AS WELL. HOPE YOUR DOING WELL. MEG

Courtney said...

I have (well, Rip does) that same baby sweater! Amazing!

Julie/Mom said...

I've decided that Logan has your eyes Cameo. Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!