I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. For reals?!?! I’m doing Ten on Tuesday?
2. I went to the church for the first time since I had Logan. It was SO nice to be there. You don't really realize how much you miss it. We both still don't feel comfortable taking him since RSV has been prevalent here lately.
3. Jeremy had two classes cancelled last week per the teacher so he was able to come home two nights in a row BEFORE 7:30!!! I was seriously so happy. And he quite enjoys getting home when it’s still light outside.
4. Friday afternoon I drove to my sister’s house. She did our taxes (it’s nice having a tax accountant in the family, not that ours are that complicated, apparently. She did them in like 10 minutes.)
5. Afterwards we went to visit my grandpa who had been in Texas for the last 2 ½ months and had yet to see Logan or her new baby Miri. We love you grandpa!
6. Jeremy and I had been watching the Olympics for the last two weeks. They were awesome but we will admit, we both got tired of them by the end. And now our shows are back on this week! I missed you Biggest Loser, Community, and The Office! I am also excited to give Parenthood a try.
7. Saturday we both got haircuts. I didn’t go to my “hair girl” because I decided that is a way that we can cut down on expenses. (From now on at-home haircolor.) Luckily I was pleased with the outcome. I would post a picture of my hair cut, but it’s hardly noticeable (plus, I'm not quite ready for the camera just yet.) Just a few more layers in the front.
8. A guy in our ward was nice enough to come to our house late Saturday night and try to get our wireless router to work. Unsuccessfully. We caved in and got the internet installed in our house in the beginning of February so Jeremy could do an online class, but the two or three routers that we’ve tried haven’t really worked. The internet only works in two rooms, whereas we should be able to use it ANYWHERE here. Either we have bad luck with routers or Digis did crappy work for us. Still trying to figure it out.
9. Sunday we went to my parent’s house for dinner because I have ZERO food in my house (besides ice cream, of course.) Hopefully I can get some grocery shopping done this week.
10. Logan is 6 weeks tomorrow. CRAZY!!! And Jeremy and I both have birthdays coming up within the next two weeks. I am going to be 25. Yikes!

Also... we are blessing Logan on April 11. In case you were wondering. :D

5 comments:

Lori Thomas said...

Really? Not ready for the camera? You looked great on Sunday!

Trista said...

HELLO, Terry can come help you with your computer problems. Don't be silly you two!

Ben Arkell said...

You're excited to give Parenthood a try huh? That was the best line in your whole post because of the double meaning.

Lombardi Update said...

25 really? I was doing the math and I think I was pregnant with Corbyn, time sure flies, you better watch it with that Logan, before you know it he'll be out the door to school.

Pamela said...

Cameo, you're so darn cute!