I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Boy After His Mama's Heart

I just thought I’d share a little something that happened the other day that I thought was so cute. My parents were out of town Monday through Wednesday so I had to find other people to watch Logan. On Monday my SIL Maria watched him. When I went to pick him up he was asleep so I didn’t leave until after 6:00. By the time we got home it was about time for him to eat. Jeremy was holding him and he was being a little fussy, so I figured I’d make his bottle. Well, when I walked towards them he started reaching for the bottle. I took the lid off and started handing it to Jeremy, but Logan couldn’t wait. HE grabbed the bottle with both hands and HE put it in his mouth. I guess he was pretty hungry! He downed the bottle in no time so Jeremy put it to the side and tried to burp him. Apparently he was still hungry because he just leaned over, grabbed the empty bottle, and put it back into his mouth. Needless to say, I made a little bit more! I guess he knows what the bottle is and loves his food!

1 comment:

ali-dot-e said...

That is too cute. I have been trying to teach grayson how to hold the bottle for weeks, I think he just likes his cuddle time along with the goods.