I wrote way too much again. My goal next time is for each number to be no more than two sentences....
1. I forgot to write this in my last ten and Jeremy was a little disappointed, so I will share it now. A few weeks ago Jeremy’s work played soccer against Xango, another company whose office is by them. He LOVES soccer and hasn’t had a chance to play it for a long time. In fact, I’ve never seen him play. I really enjoyed watching him and love when he is able to do something he loves. I had to leave at half-time to take care of Logan and told him that he couldn’t score while I was gone. Fortunately, he didn’t listen to me. He had a lot of fun. I took some pictures but they are still on my camera at home. :(
2. Last Wednesday I went to Eclipse with my mom, Trina, and our friend Lori from work. I loved it! By far the best movie of the series. I hope they can keep that up because the fourth book was my least favorite.
3. Jeremy stayed home from work that Thursday and I did that Friday because my parents had to start their fireworks tent. It was great. I love being home with him.
4. I was at the fireworks tent all day Saturday. It is usually in the mid 90’s and horribly hot, but it was only in the 80’s this year and much more enjoyable.
5. We went a little overboard at church on Sunday, and not even on purpose. I wore a white skirt and blue shirt with red jewelry. Jeremy wore khaki pants with a blue shirt and red tie. And I had Logan in the cutest outfit. I wish we had taken a picture.
6. Jeremy LOVES ribs so I decided the 4th of July would be a great time to have them. Unfortunately, we’ve never made them before. A neighbor of ours was outside smoking some (great coincidence), and when Jeremy asked how we could make them he offered to make them for us. Five hours later we had dry rub smoked ribs on our plates and in our tummy. SO good!
7. We both had the Monday after the Fourth of July off, so we spent the day getting some stuff at our house taken care of, then went to IKEA, then went to visit the fireworks tent. On the way there, we ran out of gas. (Our gas light never turned on, by the way.) We were even going to get gas before we pulled into IKEA, but then we decided we’d just do it once we got to the tent. Then we took a detour to Jamba Juice. I ran inside while Jeremy stayed inside the car with Logan….with the car on. Luckily we weren’t too far from the tent and we didn’t have to wait too long.
8. Friday night my niece Sara slept over at our house. I think she was a little bored (it wasn’t the best weekend for it), but I enjoyed it. I made her requested dinner, we watched High School Musical and then we went for some ice cream at Arctic Circle. (Side note: Sara is a month away from being 8 years. She fit into Logan’s Bumbo with no problem. Amazing.)
9. Saturday we had our 2nd Annual Kid’s Triathlon at our place. The kids were split into three groups, and they each took their turn running, biking and swimming. We were supposed to do it last month but the weather didn’t cooperate. The kids were pretty excited to finally do it. Next on the list is the Lombardi Half Marathon on Labor Day. Anyone who wants to can participate!
10. Last night we had Pizza Hut for dinner. I haven’t had it for ages but remember LOVING it, grease and all. I was very disappointed. It was fine, but not what I remembered. And the half that I ordered Hawaiian ended up just being pineapple. Who orders a pineapple pizza?
2. Last Wednesday I went to Eclipse with my mom, Trina, and our friend Lori from work. I loved it! By far the best movie of the series. I hope they can keep that up because the fourth book was my least favorite.
3. Jeremy stayed home from work that Thursday and I did that Friday because my parents had to start their fireworks tent. It was great. I love being home with him.
4. I was at the fireworks tent all day Saturday. It is usually in the mid 90’s and horribly hot, but it was only in the 80’s this year and much more enjoyable.
5. We went a little overboard at church on Sunday, and not even on purpose. I wore a white skirt and blue shirt with red jewelry. Jeremy wore khaki pants with a blue shirt and red tie. And I had Logan in the cutest outfit. I wish we had taken a picture.
6. Jeremy LOVES ribs so I decided the 4th of July would be a great time to have them. Unfortunately, we’ve never made them before. A neighbor of ours was outside smoking some (great coincidence), and when Jeremy asked how we could make them he offered to make them for us. Five hours later we had dry rub smoked ribs on our plates and in our tummy. SO good!
7. We both had the Monday after the Fourth of July off, so we spent the day getting some stuff at our house taken care of, then went to IKEA, then went to visit the fireworks tent. On the way there, we ran out of gas. (Our gas light never turned on, by the way.) We were even going to get gas before we pulled into IKEA, but then we decided we’d just do it once we got to the tent. Then we took a detour to Jamba Juice. I ran inside while Jeremy stayed inside the car with Logan….with the car on. Luckily we weren’t too far from the tent and we didn’t have to wait too long.

8. Friday night my niece Sara slept over at our house. I think she was a little bored (it wasn’t the best weekend for it), but I enjoyed it. I made her requested dinner, we watched High School Musical and then we went for some ice cream at Arctic Circle. (Side note: Sara is a month away from being 8 years. She fit into Logan’s Bumbo with no problem. Amazing.)9. Saturday we had our 2nd Annual Kid’s Triathlon at our place. The kids were split into three groups, and they each took their turn running, biking and swimming. We were supposed to do it last month but the weather didn’t cooperate. The kids were pretty excited to finally do it. Next on the list is the Lombardi Half Marathon on Labor Day. Anyone who wants to can participate!
10. Last night we had Pizza Hut for dinner. I haven’t had it for ages but remember LOVING it, grease and all. I was very disappointed. It was fine, but not what I remembered. And the half that I ordered Hawaiian ended up just being pineapple. Who orders a pineapple pizza?

4 comments:
Logan is such a cutie!
Logan is getting so big! He is so cute. He looks like a real baby now instead of a newborn. I cant wait to meet him. He looks like he has super long arms in that last pic. Maybe it is an illusion, but he looks like a monkey! A very cute monkey. See you soon!
what a big handsome boy! I love all his hair!
sooooooooooo..Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment