I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween

Logan was SO cute in his Halloween costume, if I do say so myself. He was a white tiger (but he wasn’t all that scary.) I know Logan is so young that he won’t remember trick-or-treating, but it was his first Halloween and I couldn’t not have him go to at least a few houses. I love that kid.

ROAR!!!

October 2010 058

October 2010 060

October 2010 059

We went trick-or-treating at my brother’s house. Logan had no idea what was going on, but he was loving all of the people around. October 2010 072

This was his first piece of candy. Yeah for daddy. October 2010 066

October 2010 067

Mmm….candy!October 2010 068

October 2010 069

October 2010 071

We also went to our third annual “Fear Fest” at Amanda and Dave’s. We watch “scary” movies and carve pumpkins. This year there were two new babies this year, and two more next year (not mine, thank goodness.)

October 2010 064

October 2010 063

October 2010 062

At Fear Fest Amanda and I also had a very mini baby shower for Laura and Megan. These are some cupcakes I made that are rattles. I think they were pretty cute until a little two year old pushed them off the table. Gotta love the kids.October 2010 061

The Monday after Halloween I went to Target and got some pictures taken of him in his costume. He was smiling non-stop, which made it hard for me to pick just one pose to order. But I did. Unfortunately, the copyright would have put me out about $200, so I can’t post any.

4 comments:

The_Cates said...

My hand is on my wife's butt, that is awesome!!!

Alixa said...

um, three new babies next year! Even if I cant come to fear fest, I would still like to have my babies counted. :) Logan does look cute as a white tiger. See you in a few weeks!

cameo said...

Yes you are Dave, and you didn't even try to hide it.

Julie/Mom said...

Logan was so cute as a tiger. I loved all the pictures from target. The sheet I purchased had most of my favorites but the one you chose is at the top of my list. I would have had a very hard chosing just one because he was being such a cutie pie.