I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

I am so sad that Thanksgiving weekend is over. It was a wonderful weekend. It's always hard going to bed Sunday night knowing I have to go back to work. And there is something I realized I've missed since being married, and that is living at my parent's house and being around the day and weekend after so I can eat all the leftovers. ;)
Thanksgiving morning I ran in the Utah Human Race 5k, which raises money for the Utah Food Bank. It was about 8 degrees. Boy was it cold, but also very fun.
Thanksgiving 2010 001
Logan’s first Thanksgiving. It looks like he enjoyed it.
Thanksgiving 2010 008
Thanksgiving 2010 009
Jeremy and I at Thanksgiving dinner. Thanksgiving 2010 002 
Cassie put together a little game that involved balloons. Logan had a BLAST with them afterwards. I really wish I knew what was going on inside his head.
Logan loves his Daddy.Thanksgiving 2010 005  
I love his little Alfalfa hair. I just can't get it to stay down.
Thanksgiving 2010 007
  The day after Thanksgiving we put up Christmas decorations. Logan LOVES the Christmas tree. The bottom half is and will remain bare. I have to make sure he can’t get to any ornaments. Thanksgiving 2010 010 
Thanksgiving 2010 011
Logan celebrating after the Utes fairly beat BYU! Go Utes!!!Thanksgiving 2010 013
Thanksgiving 2010 014

I have so much to be thankful for, and you don’t have to look beyond the pictures above to see why I feel that my life is so incredible. But if you did, you’d see amazing parents, wonderful brothers and sisters and in-laws, good friends, a place that keeps me warm in this freezing weather, a good job, good renters, and much much more. I know all of it wouldn’t be possible without a loving Heavenly Father, and I am thankful for the Gospel that teaches me that. Yep, life is pretty good.

2 comments:

Julie/Mom said...

That is the cutest video.
Jeremy I see that Cameo has been a great influence on you. Pretty bright colors you are wearing!!

Megan said...

so cute!!!!! I hope our little boy is as cute as Logan!