I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Friday, May 13, 2011

Building with Dad

A few weeks ago Jeremy and I went to Ikea to buy Logan some bibs……and of course we ended up finding much much more that we wanted. But we were strong and only bought one other thing. When we moved into this basement our closet size was drastically downsized and we’ve had a hard time finding room for everything. We found this awesome wardrobe for half off. Once Jeremy pulled it out to put it together, ALL Logan wanted to do was help him. It was the cutest thing. I couldn’t pull him away from Jeremy or it no matter how hard I tried.  It took him 0.2 seconds to figure out what he needed to do with the Allen Wrench. And screwdriver. And hammer. SOOOOOOOOOO adorable.

I think we may have a future contractor on our hands.
IMG_2105
He is concentrating so very hard.IMG_2109IMG_2114IMG_2118IMG_2122IMG_2124IMG_2127IMG_2129
BEFORE IMG_2110
AFTER
IMG_2149IMG_2150IMG_2151
I now get to use ALL of the drawers in the dresser as well as the whole closet. It’s awesome. My summer clothes are still hanging up in Logan’s room, (which will shortly be swapped with the winter clothes…Hallelujah!) but now I have room for all of my clothes and Jeremy has room for all of his! I am so excited.

I don’t know if we could have done it without Logan’s help!

4 comments:

Terri Griffith said...

that is so cute! Nathan also loves to help us do everything. He especially likes to help me make dinner, maybe I have a future chef :)

Kerri said...

What a good little helper!

Trista said...

OK, those might be some of the cutest pictures ever! The looks on his face and how he's using the tools. That is just too adorable!

Julie/Mom said...

I love the pic where it looks like the both of them are working on the same thing. So cute.