Jeremy's last day.
Friday was an
great AWESOME day. It was Jeremy's last day at My Ebiz. HALLELUJAH!!! About a month ago Jeremy was offered a job at
Property Solutions as an Assistant Account Manager and he happily accepted. Tuesday will be his first day. His last two years or so at My Ebiz have pretty much been daily torture and we've been waiting for this day for a loooong time. There's always anxiety about starting a new job, but we, and more specifically Jeremy, are more than excited. We're so grateful to Heavenly Father for this blessing and we hope it's the beginning of a great chapter in our lives.
Wish him luck!!!
{And yes, I am a dork and made Jeremy take a picture of his "last day." You know, like our parents did with school. I'll try to remember to take one of his first day on Tuesday. :)}
1 comment:
hooray for new jobs! I am so happy for you guys. I hope he loves it. Is that the same place that Dave Carter works at? It sounds familiar. Anyway, congrats. Too bad it wasnt a new job in Dallas. Then we could be neighbors...
Post a Comment