I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fall Leaves

A few weekends ago we drove up Millcreek Canyon with Dave and Laura and Brady for a little picnic so we could enjoy the beautiful fall colors. I had realized that in all the time that Jeremy and I have been together, we’ve never taken the time to enjoy them. SHAMEFUL!!! We were hoping to have a little picnic, and we did, but it was FREEZING and we didn’t stay long. But we were there long enough to snap some pictures and it was beautiful. (And boy was I wishing I knew how to use my camera, I’m afraid my pictures just don’t do it justice.)
IMG_2359IMG_2362IMG_2366IMG_2373IMG_2382IMG_2394IMG_2402IMG_2409
“Cheese!”
IMG_2385

2 comments:

Cassie L. said...

Leaves are forgiving. Your pictures still are awesome. Love the one out the window. Perfect.

Julie/Mom said...

Your autumn pictures are beautiful!
Someday I would like to see fall colors in Utah or even back east.
Someday........:)