I FINALLY got Logan a haircut. It needed to be done months ago, but I'm just too cheap! And let me just say how grateful I am for Cookie Cutters! We went after Logan's nap and he didn't wake up happy, so I had a feeling that it wouldn't go so well. And it definitely didn't at first. He was screaming and wanted me to hold him and kept saying "Go! Go!" and pointing to the door. But they are prepared for this, and since the cool truck seat and TV wasn't enough, she gave him a sucker, and when that didn't work, she had me blow some bubbles. And Logan LOVES bubbles! And then he got to take home a balloon, which he played with for petty much the rest of the day. So THANK YOU Cookie Cutters!!!
BEFORE
(It was manageable and cute every now and then!)
AFTER
What a handsome boy! Boy do I love him!
1 comment:
Me too!!!!!
Post a Comment