If you have not heard His voice speaking to you lately, return with new eyes and new ears to the scriptures. -Elder Robert D. Hales
Jeremy, Cameo and Logan
The Happy Couple
Our Adorable Logan
The Lombardi Family
Bell Family
About Us
Jeremy and I have been happily married now for 6 years, though we have been together for over 7. We met at church, in a good ol’ BYU ward and we lived in the same apartment complex. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple and now live in South Jordan. We have a 2 1/2 year old, Logan, who is our favorite thing in the whole world and makes us laugh all day. We love movies, watching TV, going out to eat, hanging with friends and family, playing games, going on walks, traveling (though we don’t get to do it much), and anything else we get a chance to do together.
About Jeremy
Jeremy is a client executive for a property management company. He LOVES to golf and has finally found an opportunity to play soccer, which is something he hasn't really played since high school and that he's really missed. He also likes to unwind by watching TV or playing his XBox games. He loves sports, both watching and playing. His guilty pleasure is SyFy and the History Channel. He is a wonderful husband who does so much for his family.
About Cameo
I am a full time Mom. And there's nothing else that I'd rather be doing! Besides taking care of the CUTEST little boy ever, I love reading, sleeping, playing games, watching my TV shows, baking, shopping, music, and hanging with family and friends. I exercise a lot but have yet to get to the point where I enjoy it. I love sports, even watching them. I love celebrity gossip. I love food WAY too much. And I am VERY happily married.
About Logan
Logan is our adorable 2 1/2 year old little boy. He just might be the cutest kid out there, and although I may be a little biased, I also think it may be very true. He is a very happy (usually), smiley, friendly kid. He loves basketball, swimming, soccer, puzzles and Mickey Mouse. He likes to cuddle with his mama, who is by far his favorite person in the world. He absolutely loves to play with his friends/cousins. He loves getting out of the house and doing fun things, but be careful not to mention any of it until you're about to leave or else he'll ask about it constantly. He is such an incredible presence in our home and we love him so much!
Cameo's Recent Reads
The Chosen- Chaim Potok: Simple yet beautiful story about friendship and fathers
Jellicoe Road- Melina Marchette (4 stars)
The Angels of Morgan Hill- Donna VanLiere (3 stars)
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society- Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows (3.5 stars)
2 comments:
He is like a boy version of you! Big, beautiful eyes and a smile that fills his whole face! Cutie!
I agree he is kinda cute.....!:)
Post a Comment