I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Grand Turk

Our final stop was Grand Turk. And although I loved every stop on the cruise, I think this was my favorite. I think it was because it was perfect as a last stop. You walk off the ship onto the beach and the beach is about the only thing to. And there's nothing more relaxing than that. And it was GORGEOUS.

We first walked down the beach and discovered hundreds of sea shells laying all over the shore. So we spent some time trying to find the perfect sea shell. We came home with 2 pretty good ones.Then we picked some beach chairs and just laid on the beach and played in the water for a few hours. Then we wandered through some shops and finally got to use our umbrella when some rain came down. But not until we were done with the beach. Perfect timing!!!






Sea shells!
 











 Seriously, isn't this GORGEOUS?!?!?


 Seafood platter.
 I had some sort of soup every night. This was Broccoli Cheese.



No comments: