The last day was at sea. Again we played games like Super Trivia and 90's Name That Tune (so mad I didn't win) and I again tried to dance. Just stuff like that. Tried to make the most of our last day.
During Super Trivia. Jeremy was doing the model walk. Hot. Why isn't he on the runway?
This dance was so hard. Even our teacher couldn't remember the steps.
Crab.
Frog legs. I even tried them. They didn't taste like anything.
Fried shrimp.
Prime Rib
Our AWESOME waiter Francisco. A Utah Jazz fan of all things. Loved Jeff Hornacek.
And then we went home. And Misti picked us up and I couldn't wait to see Logan. But she surprised us by having Logan there at the airport. Holding a sign and a balloon. Jeremy was ahead of me on the escalator and he started waving, and I asked him who he was waving to. I looked over his shoulder and there was Logan!!! I ran ahead of Jeremy and picked him up and started crying a little bit. Honestly, he seemed a bit confused. But we got in the car and he didn't stop talking. It was so cute. At the start of the week he couldn't have cared less that we were gone. He wouldn't talk to us on the phone at all. But by the end of the week I could tell he at least missed us a little bit. We talked to him on the phone and even though he wasn't really talking to us, he didn't want to get off. It cost us an arm and a leg, but I loved knowing he missed us. It was a much needed vacation for Jeremy and I and we needed the time for just the two of us, but we sure did miss this kid.
We obviously didn't have our camera out at the airport, but this is pretty much what we saw. Tell me that's not enough to make you cry.
Logan loved the wooden recorder and noise maker we got him in San Juan (made in Peru.)
We had so much fun! And aside from missing Logan, we were ready to turn right around and get back on that ship. Hopefully it won't take us another 4 years before we go on vacation again.
2 comments:
Looks like a fun vacation. We really need to look into going on a cruise...
So fun to see all your pictures of your trip. Cruises are known for their yummy food, but I wouldn't eat most of the food in your pictures! I would have cried seeing Logan, too. Sweet boy!
Post a Comment