We started off with pancakes for breakfast. We made him a #3 pancake. You'd think we'd have done it on his actual birthday, but with 9:00 church I knew that wouldn't happen.
TRAFALGA!
Of course he had to do the slide first. He loves slides.
I couldn't get a good picture because it didn't show with the flash, but he sure loved golfing in the black light.
"Yes!"
Mini bowling. The ball didn't move very fast and we were very grateful for bumpers. He loved it!
Ski ball. He didn't like it very much because he couldn't get the ball up. "I not good at this."
For dinner we went to Brick Oven to use his free kid's meal. We are big fans of the food at this place!
He at this whole pizza minus a few crusts. He takes after his mom!
When he got his free Lollipop Sundae our waitress came with some of her waitress friends and they sang to him. This is how much he liked it. :D
He got a HUGE scoop of ice cream. And of course, he ate all of it too.
These next 2 pictures show just a little bit why I have the best husband in the world. He cut my cake for me because I just couldn't figure it out.
And then he made a few tissue paper poms for me as I was decorating the cake. (He was getting quite frustrated.) What an awesome man!
Our tradition that started last year. Hanging balloons for the birthday boy to run through! He loved it!
Logan got a PHONE CALL from Mickey Mouse. I wish this picture was zoomed because he was in HEAVEN.
The house all ready for birthday celebrations!
The #3 cake. Logan saw a picture of this and wouldn't have anything else. I'd fix a few things, but nevertheless, I think it turned out quite well!
Not only did he get a phone call from Mickey, but he also got a personalized video from him, too. Lucky boy!
Logan loves Mac & Cheese, so that's what we had for dinner. But I wanted to mix things up a little and have some new and different mac & cheese recipes along with our tried and true one. And boy were they YUMMY!
Here's just some good ol' regular Mac & Cheese. By far the kids' favorite!
Regular Mac & Cheese topped with shredded BBQ chicken. I know some people think it sounds gross, but you'd be surprised how delicious those two flavors are together. And Logan devours it every time.
Greek Macaroni & Cheese. So good. Made with Asiago and Feta cheese, sundried tomatoes, garlic, etc. YUMMY.
And lastly Pablano Macaroni & Cheese. Sharp white cheddar, pablano chilies, cilantro, and lime. I really enjoyed all of them!
Some Rice Krispie balls made with Cake Batter Oreos.
A pretty darn good drink. Lemonade mix, pineapple juice, Sprite and water.
Logan's friends that he had anxiously waited ALL DAY to see.
Present time! He reminded us they were all his! Not like Christmas when everybody gets presents.
He got lots of puzzles and games and books. My kind of presents. We don't need any more toys!
Cake time! (We're singing to him here.)
It was a wonderful birthday for him. Birthday were always made special for me and I wanted to do the same for him and let him know how excited we are that he was born. And what's better is we were able to do it all pretty darn cheap! I still can't believe it's been 3 years; they've been amazing. We love him so much!
2 comments:
Loved the cake!! All the mac and cheese looked delicious. I would love the recipes. You are an amazing mommy. Logan is so blessed to have you and Jeremy as his parents.
3 years old! What a big boy! You did so many cute idea that I am taking notes for Clays next. What a fun day, you can see how much he loved it by the look on his face.
Post a Comment