I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Cornbelly's

Last year we took our first visit to Cornbelly's and decided that we wanted to try to make it there every year. And because Logan was a year older this time around (obviously) I was even more excited to take him because I thought he'd be able to participate and enjoy even more of it this year. I was right. He loved it. My favorite part was watching him on the Jumping Pillow. He's kind of a careful kid so I was a little worried it'd be a little too much for him, but he absolutely LOVED it. And I loved watching him. We also loved the big slide (he preferred it with Dad) and the pig races. I don't know why, but I just got a kick out of those tiny little pigs moving their tiny little legs so super fast. They're just cute!






 Bless my heart. I love this little boy of mine.


 Perty.



Pure and utter joy.




 And....this is how Lydia and I spent most of the evening.



 Pig races.


It was a fun night. There's so much fun to be had the last part of the year!

No comments: