I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Monday, November 11, 2013

Dinosaur Park in Ogden

Last month the majority of the family to look a little trip up to Ogden to go to the Dinosaur Park up there. It's a lot of fun. There's a little museum, but the really fun part of it is the life size dinosaurs they have outside.They are pretty cool. Fun was had by all, and the wonderful weather didn't hurt a bit.

Logan trying to look scary. I think he's just too cute to be successful, though. :)
 Slabs of meat. Ok, not really. This meal was all rocks/petrified wood. Pretty cool.
 Baby girl.
 He's eating us!

Or maybe we'll just eat each other.








 Cousins!!!! They could be twins in this picture, though.

 They really get into the Halloween spirit here. 
Looks like I'd better make sure Jeremy's not late to work. :)

 Looks like he doesn't know something's about to get him.


 Cute Liam.
 And I thought I had big feet.



 Those are some scary creatures right there!
 Still asleep.

 Why not eat lunch inside the eye socket of a dinosaur? (I think that's what it was?)

 Love.


  Shelby (10 months), Liam (6 months), Lydia (almost 3 months)
 Cousins make the best friends.


No comments: