I'm not gonna lie. I love Halloween. I know that when I have more kids I might feel differently when it comes to having to find costumes for all of them. But right now, I look forward to it. I love the fun things we do beforehand, and I love watching Logan go trick-or-treating. He is so sweet. He always makes sure that he only takes one, but I can't tell you how many times he was told to take more than one (because he's so cute!) and would look at me to make sure it was alright. He tries hard to obey....most of the time. :)
Pumpkin carving. I know that I took more pictures of the process, and the end product, but somehow I can't find them. Bugged.... With as much as he doesn't like to get dirty, somehow Logan has no trouble getting all the nastiness out of those pumpkins.
Okay, so. The week before Halloween I went to Arctic Circle to get Jeremy and I some shakes. For some reason I decided to go inside rather than the drive thru and I was SOOOO glad I did. The whole place was TRANSFORMED into Neverland with life size characters. (Somehow I forgot to take a picture of Peter Pan and Tinkerbell flying. Explain that one to me.) And since Logan was Peter Pan for Halloween, I knew I had to take him. It seriously was amazing.
My favorite picture. Peter Pan with his mermaids. :)
I sometimes try to be a fun mom. :) We had orange pumpkin pancakes for breakfast. Yes, those are chocolate chips.
Before traditional trick-or-treating we went to Daddy's work to get some goods. Definitely the best way to get lots of candy in little time!
So one of Jeremy's coworkers had this spider that would randomly jump out at you. Logan didn't love it. :) (Why does blogger insist on rotating pictures that won't go back the right way???)
And the big group of trick-or-treaters! The original plan was for everyone to stay at their own house and trick-or-treat with their own family. As you can see, that did not work out.
Miss Tinkerbell went to one house. It was cold. But I insisted.
2 comments:
Too cute for words!!
Cameo reading your comment makes me miss you and I hate that we have lost touch I got your baby announcement, what a little angel!!! Text me lets get caught up
Post a Comment