I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Fear Fest 2014

Every Halloween for the past 5(?) years the freshman roomies that are still in Utah have gotten together for a Halloween party. When it started out we watched scary Halloween movies, ate popcorn, and carved pumpkins. It has evolved and changed every year thanks to a constant addition of little bodies. This year we had a lot of fun. We had our traditional dinner (I guess lunch) of soup, had fun games for the kiddos, and good conversation. And the best is that we were blessed with BEAUTIFUL weather and the Cates had a yard with LOTS of beautiful leaves to play in. It was a great afternoon. I love my friends! And Logan loves his. :)


This is the game that Laura stole from me. ;) Just put up a fake spider web and have the kids throw fake spiders on it. Always a highlight.



Pin the Face on the Jack-o-Lantern

 
My cute little Tinkerbell. I HAVE to get her some leg warmers because she looks so darn cute in them!
 We had 2 Tinkerbells with us that day.

My cute baby. (Can someone tell me why Blogger always rotates at least 1 picture? So annoying.)

Sliding into the leaves.


These didn't turn out so cute. BUT.....the kids loved them nonetheless. :)

I wish I knew how to take good pictures of food. These were DELICIOUS.

3 comments:

Laura Cates said...

Sorry to steal your awesome game, but I love it!

Julie/Mom said...

So much Fun!!!

Julie/Mom said...

So much Fun!!!