1. I had a bridal shower for one of my friends/freshman roommates on Wednesday. We just had dinner and talked, it was way fun. And it was also nice to get together without the boys; not that we don’t love them, but it was more like the old times!
2. Jeremy had a little party with the guys on his team at work on Thursday. They played video games and watched the premiere of The Office (very funny.)
3. We (more so me than him) watched the premieres of our shows that started last week. The Office, Criminal Minds, Smallville (which I got so confused because I haven’t watched it for the last two years, guess I’m gonna have to buy them on DVD). I love TV, but man, it’s nice in the summer when there’s not much on.
4. We hung out with our friends Dave and Laura on Friday. We pretty much just talked the whole night (with a little bit of Flight of the Conchords at the end), but it was fun, we haven’t seen them in a while.
5. On Saturday Jeremy was going to go golfing with some of my family and his friend, but a few hours before their tee time my brother cancelled because the weather didn’t look good…and get this, IT SNOWED! Ridiculous.
6. I went to the Relief Society General Conference (whatever it’s called) on Saturday with my mom and a few sisters. Afterwards we went over to Trista’s and ate ice cream and played Pictionary. Let me tell you, I am one great artist. Wow! (Sense the sarcasm?) You try to draw the Supreme Court!
7. We are finally getting our car fixed from the little rear-ending incident last month. Let’s hope it all works out with the other insurance and we don’t have to pay anything, especially since it wasn’t our fault…
8. I finished another book on Sunday called Stargirl. It was a little different, but I really liked it, though the ending did make me a little sad. Thanks to Cassie for getting me more into children’s literature.
9. Our home teachers actually came on Sunday. It was the whole getting to know you “tell us about yourselves” thing. I hate that, I never know what to say. But it was good to meet them.
10. We need a peephole in our front door. I am alone a lot at night and I hate answering the door when I am by myself, which I usually don’t, but it would be nice to know who was at the door and I would just feel safer. We’ll have to get Jeremy on that!
3 years ago
2 comments:
Stargirl has a recently released sequel!!!!!
Great, another series book to read!
Definitely should get that peephole.
Post a Comment