I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Friday, May 2, 2008

For all you men who hate Edward and Jacob (and for you girls who love them!)

Jeremy sent me these links to this guy's blog. I got a kick out of reading this stuff (and some of the comments the readers made). Hope you enjoy!

http://mormonhusbands.blogspot.com/2008/02/twilight-series-for-dummies-and-totally.html
http://mormonhusbands.blogspot.com/2008/02/truth-about-edward-from-twilight.html

2 comments:

The Normal Mormon Husband said...

Thank you for the link to my site (MormonHusbands.blogspot.com). I'm glad you like it. I can see the names of the sites that refer people to my blog and yours came up, so I decided to check it out.

I've got to admit, I'm impressed. Marathons? Shooting? As I was scrolling down, I wouldn't have been surprised to read, "Pics of me swimming the English Channel..."

-NMH

Courtney said...

Cameo, I miss you! Please move to California! Did I tell you how proud I am of you for doing that marathon? I looked through your pictures and felt like a mother bird, watching her baby fly from the nest. I don't know what I'm talking about...