1. On Thursday we went to dinner at Madeline’s and then miniature golfing with Jeremy’s parents. They were in town for Jeremy’s cousin’s wedding. It was fun and I enjoyed my dinner.
2. Friday night we went to the wedding reception. It was fun, they had a disco theme.
3. Saturday morning Misti put on a brunch for the moms for Mother’s Day. Jeremy and I were there to help.
4. We then went to the mall down in Orem to finally use the gift certificates Jeremy got at his work Christmas Party. I got some denim capris and Jeremy a t-shirt and flip-flops. We then went to Old Navy so that I could finish off the Old Navy gift card I got from Jeremy’s parents for my birthday. I love shopping!
5. We then hung out with Alixa and Jarom. We played Settlers of Catan (can’t say it’s my favorite, I’m not the best with those kind of games) and Spades. I think I was mostly out of it the whole night.
6. David Archuletta was back in town (you know, the one from American Idol.) I haven't been watching American Idol, but it was still cool that a Utahn (and Mormon!) is in the Final 3.
7. Sunday was Mother’s Day, and I didn’t try to take advantage because I am not a mother. But Jeremy did make dinner and he did let me read all day. I think he was almost bored out of his mind, but I enjoyed it! The Jazz also won!
8. Yesterday I couldn’t watch my shows because our satellite was being retarded and not all of our stations were working. Apparently our power went out while we were at work (all the clocks were blinking when we got home.)
9. Good news! My car is getting about 28 mpg, which is a lot better than ever before and it’s a V6. I know it’s not amazing, but it’s pretty good I think!
10. I finished The Host yesterday, and I LOVED it. I know a lot of people are having a hard time getting into it or think it's kind of weird, but just keep reading. I promise, it is so good. And yes, I cried, too; I do that a lot with books. JUST KEEP READING!
-----4 DAYS UNTIL CANCUN!!! I am so excited!!! If anybody has any suggestions as to what we should or should not bring or anything like that, please let us know.--------
3 years ago
3 comments:
you missed GG. Trina watched it with me last night. I think that I may have gotten her hooked on that like she enjoys Bothers and Sisters now. It was a good episode - Georgina is a totally *@!^&. You will have to watch it online.
Hey, thanks for the link to my blog (mormonhusbands.blogspot.com). I'm glad that you like it. Actually, I'm pretty flattered by the "hilarious" comment you made about my blog. I saw that some people had been referred to my site from yours, so I though I'd check your blog out.
I hope this does not make us mortal enemies but I'm a huge Lakers fan. I grew up in SLC, but always rooted for Magic, Kareem, Worthy, etc. and have stayed faithful ever since. LA is up 16 in Game 6 as I type. Go Lakers!
-NMH
I saw your blog on facebook. You are so cute Cameo! I love it. How was Mexico??? We need to stay in touch better.
Post a Comment