I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Some on Wednesday

1. We are back from Cancun. It was absolutely AWESOME and I will hopefully have pictures posted soon!
2. This won’t be a complete 10 because much of the week was in Mexico, and I will let you hear all about that later.
3. Sunday we just laid low, trying to stay in the vacation groove which is pretty much impossible when you are home.
4. Monday was Memorial Day, as you all know. Great timing coming back from vacation, an extra day off! Thanks to all you troops (especially Corey!)
5. We went and saw Iron Man before our family BBQ. It was a sweet movie, especially since I wasn’t sure if I really wanted to see it in the first place.
6. We had a family BBQ with yummy marinated chicken, plus a story about our ancestor Joseph Allen, and fun games in the game room (Koy, you know we tied in air hockey.)
7. I was joking on Monday about not wanting to go back to work and calling in sick, which you can’t do after vacation because it is so totally obvious (not that I would ever do that anyway.) Well, funny story. I get back home after the BBQ and start feeling sick, a little nauseous, but I figured it would pass. I went to bed early and around midnight woke up and threw up (among other things), and did so three times. I couldn’t get comfortable enough to really get to sleep because my body was aching, and ended up having to call in sick, but I was for real sick! I promise!

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

You made up Number 7. You faker!!!!
;}

Courtney said...

Yeah. Sure... I faintly remember a conversation regarding this very topic. We all know how 'sick' you really were. Post those Cancun pictures already!!!

Jeremy said...

I was just kidding. She really was sick on Monday night.