I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ten

1. Jeremy and I got to hang out with Jeremy’s old roommate (Davey Bennett) and his new fiancé whom he met in Jerusalem (uh oh, against the rules!) Being with them made me wonder if something was wrong with us because we were never all lovey-dovey, mushy in love (I know some of you may not totally agree with that comment, but it’s true) like they are. Jeremy says no, so I guess we’re good. Anyway, it was really fun to see them.
2. I ate at Red Robin for the first time on Friday. I really enjoyed my hamburger and their fries. I have decided that I love French Fries, I didn’t realize how much I do until just recently.
3. Jeremy has gone running with me a few times in the past week. I am loving it; it’s great time for us to be together without the TV on or me reading or anything like that. I just hope his hatred for it doesn’t keep him from doing it.
4. We watched two Jazz games this weekend. Friday night’s was awesome; I don’t normally like blowouts, but when it’s the Jazz doing the butt-kicking it’s the best. Go Jazz!
5. We filled up my car on Saturday and it’s already empty. And gas seemed to go up 10 cents overnight, so I am pretty unhappy about that.
6. I bought The Host (by Stephenie Meyere...Twilight author) yesterday. On Monday I checked out the prices at Walmart and Barnes & Noble, and it said it would be $13 something at Walmart. Well, the first Walmart I went to was sold out, the second one had it but it was $18. Oh well. I am only two chapters in, but it’s pretty good. I can’t wait to actually sit down and read it tonight!
7. Pace was in an accident on Saturday, he was hit by some crazy drunk driver. Luckily he and the other three people who were in the car are okay.
8. We babysat our wonderful nieces and nephew on Monday so Koy could go to Cassie’s choir concert. We had lots of fun.
9. Jeremy and I are about ready to ask to be released from our primary calling. The kids are getting older and for some reason that means being less well behaved. You’d think it would be the other way around.
10. 10 days until Cancun!

6 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

Which roommie of Jeremy's is getting married? Dave and I weren't mushy gushy, either, so don't worry. Kathy Jo still prefers to ride with us over Amy and Derek because we aren't, so I take it as a compliment :)

cameo said...

Yes, I guess I should have said which roommate is getting married, huh? It's Davey.

Trista said...

Are you crazy? You guys were SO lovey-dovey in love.

cameo said...

Okay, maybe we were "lovey-dovey" but we were not "mushy".

Ben Arkell said...

I agree with Cameo...you guys were never lovey dovey. Trista doesn't know what she is talking about.

As for asking for a release, once you do Jeremy will be put in as EQP and Cameo will be RSP. Pick your poison.

Cassie L. said...

You were lovey-dovey and touch feely. Not that I cared. But you were.

And let's just say....bottomless fries. They have Koy's favorite burger there - some peppercorn burger thing. Let me know anytime you want to go - we even have some coupons!!!!