2009 Salt Lake City Race for the Cure

Waiting to start.

And here we are (I am behind Misti) walking, waiting to start running.
Afterwards. Gotta get re-energized!
Here is Sabrina helping to frost the Banana Bars on Mother's Day. Funny thing about her and Mother's Day: she HATES it. And she LOVES her mom. But she refused to tell her Happy Mother's Day, insistent that it was/should be "Kid's Day." This was a rare smile from the day.


3 comments:
Love the race pics! YAY!! It's my favorite race of all time! And so sad, I had to miss it! I raced on a cruise ship instead. (really, they had an organized "On Deck for the Cure")
You are right about cuddling the sweet baby and then getting to rest later!! So smart!!
I'm seeing lots of pics of other people's babies...
Wow, looks like lots of new babies in the fam! I love that - isn't it the greatest to hold the sweet tiny little babes? (and then give them back to their moms when they scream?) ha, ha. :)
Good for you guys for doing the Race for the Cure, too. I thought about it, but I suspected it would be crowded & I don't have the patience to try to find open space to run.
Post a Comment