I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

  1. Jeremy had Finals last week. Luckily he only had one major one which he studied for most nights. He was finally completely done with school on Thursday.
  2. I have turned into a lazy butt. I’ve exercised like two to three times in the last three weeks. NOT good. My reason last week was because I was reading the seventh Harry Potter. And even though I’ve read it before, as Jeremy reminded me multiple times, I couldn’t put it down. I got all depressed all over again that there won’t be anymore.
  3. Thursday night Jeremy played softball with the ward. I couldn’t help but notice how dramatically different it was than basketball. With basketball there was complaining and fighting and all that tension, but with softball there was nothing. I think no contact sports in church is the way to go!
  4. Friday we left work early to go to Pace’s graduation. Yea!!! So exciting. (The fact that he graduated, not the actual graduation. Those aren’t very fun.)
  5. After the graduation we went out to eat with the whole fam at Chuck-a-Rama. I also ran into my high school choir director there. That was kind of fun.
  6. And then after dinner was……………WICKED!!! After months of anticipation we were finally able to go and it was so INCREDIBLY good. I loved the actors, Glinda was perfect and she and Elphaba were extraordinary singers. Loved it, loved it, LOVED IT!!!
  7. Saturday morning we drove up to Salt Lake to see my nieces perform in a play based on “Enchanted” that they have been working on for forever. Their speaking parts were together and, even though it wasn’t supposed to be, it was hilarious. They were kind of talking to each other into the microphone, and Norah was fighting for the microphone. It was classic.
  8. Afterwards we went to Trista and Terry’s. Trista and I went shoe shopping and unfortunately I didn’t even find anything I thought was worth buying. Crazy, right?
  9. We then had dinner. Trista made some DElicious fajitas. Secret ingredient: Pineapple. They were seriously so good. Afterwards we played games and watched Mulan with the kids. (Terry and Jeremy were both totally into the movie, by the way.)
  10. I ran 4 miles yesterday for the first time in ages. It’s about time! Hopefully I’ll keep it up. Oh yeah, and I am still with Gold’s until May 18. Yeah, pretty much the people there have NO idea what they are talking about. Am I surprised? No.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

can't believe there's no comments yet! You guys have been busy! Congrats on making it through another school year!

And... you saw Waldo??? I didn't realize it in high school, but man... I miss Waldo. He was great, wasn't he? And I miss choir. We had some fun times & I wish there were more pics of us.

Also, I can't believe you saw Wicked!!!! da-ang! I am SO. SO! jealous! Wow lucky.