I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. I didn’t think construction out here could get any worse. Well, this week it did. I know I’ll love it when it’s over, but this is getting ridiculous! Word to the wise, avoid Lehi Main Street Westbound to Saratoga Springs/Eagle Mountain at ALL costs!
2. Wednesday night I went to Dance Jam again at Lifetime Fitness. It is such a fun class, but I’ll admit, I am SO not a dancer! Maybe I’ll end up getting the hang of it! There were some tweens in the class who just about took their shirts off. Come on people.
3. Friday Jeremy got off at around 2:00, went home and started taping our kitchen.
4. I got home from work, finished taping, and then we PAINTED!!! Our kitchen is now BLUE. I think I might finally be used to it. I’ll have pictures posted once our kitchen is clean enough to actually take pictures.
5. Saturday morning we both got up early, like, before 8:00. That is two weeks in a row and probably a record. Jeremy had a softball game, so he left before I did while I changed into my workout clothes and walk to it. After playing an annoying team and losing by a lot (but less than ten), I went on a five mile run, up hills mind you. It was a beautiful day.
6. While I was out running Jeremy got a phone call from the bishop and he asked him to speak. His subject was “Called to Serve.” Of course, he doesn’t need to write out the talk or anything, just jot down an outline, some quotes and scriptures and he’s good to go. What an amazing man.
7. Saturday night we met up with Nat and Joe in Draper and went to a place called Color Me Mine. They have tons of white pottery items (plates, bowls, pitchers, vases, decorations, etc.) and they have supplies so you can paint them any way you like. Jeremy did a cereal/ice cream bowl and I did a bud vase. They will be blasted and we can pick them up on Thursday. It’s a bit pricy but a lot of fun. Afterwards we went to Noodles & Company then parted ways. Afterwards Jeremy and I went to Cold Stone. Of course.
8. Jeremy spoke on Sunday and he did a great job. Someone commented to me how comfortable and relaxed he is at the podium. Like I said, amazing.
9. Sunday night we watched Extreme Makeover: Home Edition for the first time in ages. The guy they did it for was amazing. We were both in tears a few times throughout the two hours. It was a great choice for the season finale.
10. Yesterday Jeremy went to the gym. He made a 12-week exercise schedule last week and decided to start it yesterday. I am pretty excited!

PICTURES TO COME WHEN I TAKE THEM AND WHEN OUR COMPUTER DECIDES TO WORK!!!

1 comment:

Lombardi Update said...

I Can't wait to see pictures of you blue kitchen!! Maybe Jeremy can send me his 12 week schedule, I need some motivation.