1. I am very excited that So You Think You Can Dance started! I think Jeremy would like it too if Mary didn’t scream so much. Oh well!
2. Wednesday night Jeremy and I went to the local high school to see our friend’s drill team (she’s the advisor) perform. Good job Candice!
3. I’ve started reading the Da Vince Code. I know I am way behind; it came out like 5 years ago. But I do enjoy it. I think I might like Angels and Demons more though. I’ll probably finish it sometime this week.
4. Friday night Jeremy and I went to Salt Lake to spend time with Gina and Ben and co. Jeremy finally got to see Miles. I’ve got some pictures but again, the computer at home is not working and I forget to bring the camera to work. Jeremy also helped Ben put in the swamp cooler and we made them Strawberry Oreo Shakes. YUMMY.
5. Saturday morning we got up bright and early to head up to Park City before going to Midway to spend the night at the Zermatt Resort (courtesy of Koy and Cassie.) We stopped by the outlet stores, where I only bought one really cute sweater/jacket thing. Then we did the Alpine Slide. It was Jeremy’s first time and I hadn’t been in ages. We got through the whole thing in like 15 minutes, the longest part of it was the oh so slow ski lift ride to the top. It’s a little short but I enjoyed it. And Jeremy barely beat me.
6. We drove up to Midway, met my parents who had slept over the night before, and then drove to the famous Dairy Keen in Heber for lunch and shakes.
7. We spent the rest of the night at the crater, which has extremely warm natural water. I kind of wish we had paid to swim in it, it felt so nice! Then we played miniature golf (but more like a putting course). Instead of keeping track of the number of shots (hits?), we kept track of who won each hole. And guess what. We tied! That’s right.
8. After allowing a little time to digest the HUMONGOUS Italian buffet, we walked around the resort, thought about swimming but saw how incredibly crowded it was, and bought some Gelato. Yummy stuff. Thanks Koy and Cassie for such a great time!
9. Monday we went to Koy and Cassie’s for a Memorial Day BBQ. I don’t know why, but I absolutely love hamburgers hot off the grill. The men and most of the kids hiked up the mountain behind their house while the ladies watched and talked. My dad was so cute and made a bouquet of wildflowers for my mom. Take note, Jeremy!
10. Tuesday I joined Lifetime Fitness! I am so excited. It is pricey but so extremely nice, and I have people to go to classes, like Dance Jam, with. And yes, that does mean that I am OFFICIALLY done with Gold’s Gym. It’s about freakin’ time!
3 years ago
5 comments:
I hate Golds, so congrats.
And dad is so excited that the flowers are still alive. :D
I can't believe I have officially made your Ten on Thursday!!!! I feel so honored. Thanks again for coming, it meant a lot!
I didn't know people still did the Alpine Slides. I haven't been since I was 15, I think.
I love Midway! The hot springs are so nice! Sounds like a way fun time!! Next time invite me will ya? :)
Post a Comment