I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Monday, November 2, 2009

28 Weeks

I don't know how much longer I am going to be willing to put up these pictures... I think I might be staying behind the camera for the next three months or so.

8 comments:

Laura Cates said...

I swear you were not that big when we saw you a week ago! At least you're cute!

Kimmie said...

oh how precious are you?? You are a cute little prego women! Definately take pictures, you'll love them later because it's just a neat time. Don't worry girl I gained like 65 lbs with Clay. (hoping to never do that again) It comes off after. The weight and everything is all temporary. Do you guys have names picked out yet?

Erika said...

AWWWW Cameo, I am so loving your preggers tummy. It is so dang cute. You should not be embarrassed by it, their is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant chika. I am so glad to see that yall are doing good. I loved yalls halloween costumes. Awesome. Me and my boyfriend were Michael Jackson and Dr. Thriller Killer. I had him hooked up to an IV and everything. It was awesome and we won 200 dollars. Even better. Hope to see yall soon, whenever I get back out to Utah.

Kerri said...

I think you look great. I'm embarrassed by the amount of weight I've already gained :(.

Julie/Mom said...

I think you are looking very cute!!

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

your a cute preggo lady. :)

Alixa said...

Hooray you finally look preggo! You are very cute pregnant. One round belly and skinny everywhere else. I hope there are many m ore pics of your prenantness. It really is cute.

Courtney said...

It's so weird to see you pregnant! I hate tall pregnant people. Their bellies never look as massive as the squattier peeps (me).

Have that baby already!