Here are some pictures from Halloween. I am starting to like the holiday more and more each year.
These first two pictures are from "FearFest 2009." For two years Laura and Dave and Jeremy and I have gone to Amanda and Dave's to watch AMC's scary movie marathon and carve pumpkins. I am so cool and didn't get any pictures with people in them. Oops! Amanda did, but I have not seen them yet. It's always fun to spend time with friends. Thanks Amanda for making sure it happened!
These first two pictures are from "FearFest 2009." For two years Laura and Dave and Jeremy and I have gone to Amanda and Dave's to watch AMC's scary movie marathon and carve pumpkins. I am so cool and didn't get any pictures with people in them. Oops! Amanda did, but I have not seen them yet. It's always fun to spend time with friends. Thanks Amanda for making sure it happened!

Jeremy came up with the idea for our costumes this year. He was so proud of himself, for good reason. Can you guess what we were (take a close look at the name tag)? Don't we look so hot?
(The back of our shirts said: "CAUTION!!! Proceed at your own risk. Contact may result in: Fever, Body Aches, Chills, Headache, Coughing, Fatigue, Vomiting, Diarrhea, DEATH.")





3 comments:
Ok, so I am a little slow, I had to read the description and then I went DUH!!Your costumes were great!
Looks like a blast! I love the donut game, never win but I always love trying!!
PS your Prego pictures are so cute!! I never see you anymore. I guess it because I hide out in the cave they call primary, and volleyball was not happening this year!!
great costumes! ha ha. a little close to home, tho. a few people at work have gotten sick recently and I am right now wearing latex gloves & a face mask. no joke. I agree w/ the chocolate donut thing, too. Getting older has imposed some limits on my tolerance of too much rich chocolateyness.
Post a Comment