Logan is a very stubborn child. Very much like his dad {although Jeremy would probably say he is very much like his mom. ;)} I know that he knows things, but he refuses to prove it! I KNOW he knows what a ball is, who Elmo is, what "milk" and "eat" and "no" mean, and can say "Da da" while actually referring to Dad, but he refuses to acknowledge me when I ask him to show me. Usually he's too busy playing with whatever it is he's playing with at the time in order to point to something for me or get something different. Sometimes he'll start crawling to us then stop mid-crawl and start to whimper because he's decided he just doesn't want to go the rest of the way on his own. Stubborn, stubborn, stubborn.
There is one thing that he will actually point to when we ask him where it is, and that is Jesus. Whenever we ask him where Jesus is he will get a ginormous smile on his face and point to him, and will proceed to turn his body and find every picture if there is more than one.
The other night, while Jeremy was at school, I was praying with Logan before I put him down for bed. I was trying to make him fold his arms, which he was not liking AT ALL, meaning he was whining and trying to keep his arms out of my reach. During that whining I said "We thank you for Jesus." Well, he immediately stopped crying, smiled big, and pointed to Jesus. It was just so awesome. If there is only one thing that he will point to for me (and he maybe even says it sometimes....maybe), I won't complain one bit if it's his big brother.
3 years ago
2 comments:
That is awesome!
And he did point to Jesus when we were there too!
that is a super sweet and proud mommie moment. :) melts your heart.
Post a Comment