I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Family Pictures

Last Tuesday we got some family pictures done at FotoFly. It’s a little studio that does your session and gives you your pictures on CD with the copyright for $79. Not too bad. It was a long and hard process to get these pictures done. I had to reschedule four times, mostly because Logan has been sick and/or unhappy, and I was so glad to get these done. Being that I hate nearly every picture of me, I don’t like any of the family pictures, but Logan did awesome, and that’s what’s most important anyway.

Didn't I marry a hottie hottie?

 




Cutest thing ever? I think so.



6 comments:

Trista said...

Um, other than leaning too far forward in the one picture, I think you look beautiful in every single shot. You are cuckoo!

Lori said...

You are gorgeous!!
These are stinkin' cute! SO SO adorable!

Terri Frazier said...

Dang, you guys make a cute family !! Logan is a double cutie !! Maybe he'll have hair like my Travis ?!

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

Ah! We are doing the same thing! I have rescheduled family pictures at least 3 times! I'm beginning to think they will NEVER happen! Yours are seriously sooo cute. I am pretty sure you can't take a bad picture, so no worries, you look great! And I just want to eat Logan! he is too adorable!

FitNotQuitJess said...

Your little boy is ADORABLE! You are too!

Unknown said...

Those are darling!! And I don't know what you're thinking Cameo... by anyone's standards, you look absolutely gorgeous. P.S. I love Logan's curls!