I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Lots of Fun on Halloween!

Logan had a lot of fun on Halloween, and so did I. He was originally going to be Elmo, but every time we put the costume on him he freaked out. Luckily I remembered that my old boss, who lives about five minutes away, has little boys and great costumes. So I borrowed Mickey and Minnie costumes. SO CUTE!!!

We missed Jeremy’s work Halloween party because he was in St. George, so we went to Trina’s and I let her wear my costume. Logan had a lot of fun there, but was afraid of some of the costumes, for some reason especially Flo? (the Progressive lady, maybe because it was a guy? I wish I had taken a picture.)
IMG_2472IMG_2475
I changed into the costume for trick or treating. Logan wasn’t a huge fan of the camera, but he had fun dressing up once he figured out he got candy, and LOVED seeing Mom as “Nee Nohwse.” (So did some other trick-or-treaters. One girl said to her mom “There’s Minnie Mouse!” and another one yelled “Hi Minnie Mouse!” It was so cute.)
IMG_2482IMG_2485IMG_2487IMG_2492
IMG_2496
How hilarious is this? My nephew as Clifford. And not staged, either. Even better.
Checking out his sweet stash. Somehow, he wasn’t begging me all night to eat it. He seemed content enough to just be looking at it. Whew! I was worried we were going to have to fight him all night about it.
IMG_2507IMG_2513

2 comments:

Julie/Mom said...

Of course the cutest Mickey Mouse around! And you looked great too Minnie!!

Terri Griffith said...

Man, he is so stinking cute!