I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Painting in the Bathtub

As I said before, I was against Pinterest at first, but I love it now. There are some things I find on there that I never would have found before. I especially appreciate the ideas it gives me of things to do with Logan.

Today, we painted in the bathtub. SOOOOO incredibly easy (and as equally easy to clean up, which is AWESOME.) All I did was put some shaving cream (cheap dollar store kind) in some muffin tins, color it with food coloring, and give Logan a paintbrush. He LOVED it. And I had so much fun watching him do it. I always envy how kids get so excited and happy about the simplest things, then I realized today that I get almost as excited when I see Logan get all excited like that (don’t know if that makes sense?)
100_2788100_2793100_2794100_2795100_2799
100_2797
Hello?!?! Of course I’ve got to paint on myself, too! And how cool is it that I could let him?!
100_2806100_2807
Um, does it get any cuter than this? I just LOVE the look he is giving me.
100_2808
The artist and his masterpiece. I think he’s got quite a bit of promise!
100_2809

1 comment:

Julie/Mom said...

Love the second to last picture too!! So much fun!!!