We all (Jeremy and Trina's husband Brian couldn't come because of school) met at their house and at just a few minutes after 6:00 they opened their call. They have been called to the SOUTH AFRICA DURBAN mission and will report to the Provo MTC on March 5. So exciting! But seriously, I have absolutely no idea what I am going to do without them for 18 months. No idea. I try not to think about it, because it kind of makes me cry. But I know that they will be amazing missionaries and will touch so many people's lives. They are amazing people with such strong testimonies. Congrats Mom and Dad!
(These are horrible pictures and I have no idea why. Sorry.)
3 comments:
CONGRATS!
OMG... tell them i said congrats! I love your parents, and I am sure they will do an awesome job. If it makes you feel better, my inlaws are gone for 3 years... but I guess it is easier to go visit them. Hooray for missions!
Post a Comment