I'm not really one to brag. You'll never hear me brag about myself, I think that's super annoying (and I don't really have anything to brag about in the first place.) But when it comes to my family....I've got no problems!
Logan surprises me almost everyday. Back in the end of January when Logan was playing with Grandpa's i-pad and he pulled up a matching/memory game, I didn't think he'd be able to play it. But I was totally wrong. To be quite honest, he remembered where the matches were better than I did.
Well, he keeps doing things like that. He can complete a jigsaw puzzle all by himself. He gets so excited when he puts that last piece in!
He knows his colors. He has a hard time with orange (he thinks it's yellow,) but other than that, he knows all the main colors, including black and white.
He learned a few letters while watching Super Why!, so I thought I might as well see if he can learn more. In the past month, he's learned almost all of the letters and surprised me yesterday by saying the sound of about 85% of them. I have The Letter Factory to thank for that one. I let him watch it when I cook dinner, and I don't feel bad about it because he's totally learning. (My video is kind of long, but my mom asked for one.)
And he completely took me by surprise a few days ago. He was "coloring" while I was cleaning the kitchen, and when I came over to check on him I saw this. I've noticed lately that when he colors he is more aware of the actual picture and will color in the vicinity of the lines. But this? Totally impressed me.
Anyway, I'm one proud mama. He still isn't the best climber and doesn't know how to take off his own jacket and is afraid of bubble baths, but I think he's pretty special!
And this video I just think is cute. He loves Selena Gomez's "Love You Like a Lovesong."
3 years ago

3 comments:
It doesn't surprise me how smart he is!!! Just look at his amazing parents!!!
All I have to say is "Wow"! I don't believe he did the Snail Trail himself--he's only two! That is seriously amazing; just as well as Blake would do. He should learn how to write his numbers pretty easily.
He is amazing! Thanks for sharing that with us. He does his letters so well and following the snake - wow!! Tell him I love him and miss him. Grandma
Post a Comment