BUBBLES!!!
Never seen him pose like this before, but I sure do love it! Isn't that the cutest outfit?
I had fun making these colored deviled eggs.
And my attempt at my mom's rolls (tripled batch) and they actually turned out. Whew! (I sure love having her Bosch!)
Yummy potatoes, thanks to Ben and Koy, respectively.


Easter ham, of course!
And "diy" Reese's eggs. Nowhere near as good as the original.
Our traditinal bunny cake. Wonderful job Trista! (Somebody snuck a piece of candy. Tisk tisk. :))
Eating!
On our way to the Easter Egg hunt.
Handsome man.
Some fun after the hunt!
Jeremy giving a short Easter thought.
And of course, we wouldn't be celebrating Easter if it weren't for the Savior. I'm so grateful for his life here on this earth and for the sacrifices he made for me, for my family, for everybody. He lives!
P.S. We missed you Mom and Dad! And I'm glad you made the Bunny Cake. A little bit of home for you. Love you!




2 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful Easter!! The foods looked delicious. Tell me how you made the colorful deviled eggs.
Logan is so handsome!! hugs!!!!
Logan is so cute and stylin, we will get together when my guy comes:)
Post a Comment