I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thanksgiving Point Animal Farm

We were lucky enough to be able to go to the Animal Farm twice in one week. First with Grandma and Grandpa Bell and Terri and Nathan, and then a few days later with the Arkells while they were on their Spring Break. Both times Logan had a BLAST. He's kind of a scaredy cat, but somehow he doesn't have a problem petting or feeding the animals......Now, if only I could get him to ride those darn ponies.

With the Bells


 He was on this tiny pony for about 30 seconds. That's all we could get from him.



 

 




With the Arkells
Logan won't get on this thing either. Little stinker.








We love our families! And are so glad we're able to have so much fun with them. (And I'm so glad I have my Thanksgiving Point membership, too. I have friends I didn't know I had. Ha ha. Just kidding.)

No comments: