Friday was Jeremy's graduation from UVU. Technically he graduated in December and we've had his Diploma framed in our house for about 3 months, but since they don't have a ceremony in December, we had to wait until now to officially celebrate. And we couldn't NOT celebrate! I can't even try to put into words how proud I am of Jeremy. It was a long road for him. What with taking a semester off once or twice for whatever reason, sometimes not being able to take more than one or two classes at a time because he worked full time and classes weren't always offered at the times he needed, and because he just plain doesn't like school. Not one bit. He's amazing and I'm SO grateful for all of the hard work and time he put into finishing school. And what makes it even better is that we were able to do it without any debt. No student loans to pay off (and that's without any help from the government, either. Somehow we weren't poor enough for that?) So when I say he's done with school, he's DONE. Yea!!!
I love you Jeremy!!!
.
Packed together like sardines waiting to get into the arena.
Logan and I were saving 2 whole rows. Just the two of us. So much fun! Boy was I glad when more people showed up and could use up some of those chairs! And yes, I saved that many chairs. We have a lot of family and a lot of AMAZING support!
The graduates walking in. Somehow Adam somehow spotted him right when he walked in.
"JEREMY SCOTT BELL. Bachelor of Science. Exercise Science and Outdoor Recreation."
Wahoo!!!

Easily the handsomest (it's a word) graduate in that room.
After Jeremy's name was called, the kids and most of the parents left to stretch their legs. They had races and were having a blast.

Kerri and Adam came out all the way from California. It meant SO much to Jeremy. That you came out from so far and to have people from his family there. Thank you so much guys!

The group. We can't tell you how much we appreciate you taking the time to drive all the way down with your kiddos to support Jeremy. We've got a pretty amazing family!
Jeremy was humoring me here by doing this. Pretty sweet shot though, right? Look at that vertical!
Afterwards we went to Pier 49 for some delicious pizza. From the looks of it, everybody had a blast!

Logan topped the night off by throwing ALL of his food up. What joys it is to be a parent sometimes! Luckily, he gave me some warning and we made it outside before anything came up. He's been doing this lately, but we are 100% sure he's not sick. Maybe he has a very sensitive gag reflex? And he needs to stop stuffing handfuls of food into his mouth at once?
Once again, thank you to everybody for coming out. We had fun and Jeremy appreciated all of the support. We love you!!!









2 comments:
What a wonderful graduation day. I did feel a pang of guilt when you comented about having family from CA there. I was so glad that Kerri, Adam and the boys were able to go. It sounds like they had a great time . I kept say enough how so very proud we are of him and his accomplish! We love you.
I think I want to be in Utah when the tulip festival is going on. I would love to see it.
yea! We did it the same way, so I know how hard it is and what a sacrafice it is. I am proud of him too!! And you are an amazing supportive wife. Hey, ps I am not sick as a dog anymore, so I can have friends again. Lets get together in a few weeks at a park or something.
Post a Comment