Day 3 was a visit to a Malibu beach. Boy was it busy! There was a surfing competition going on (which I went and watched for a few minutes. I heard the word "sick" a LOT.) and a festival of some kind. But it was still fun. Warm and sunny and the sound of the waves....ah heaven.
Poor Sabrina. She was the only one willing to get into that cold cold water.
But at least this one was willing to play in the sand!
Miri....she hated everything about the beach. And just wanted to cling to her mother. But she would sit on Natasha's lap once she saw some candy!
Look at him! He's wet!
Day 4 was Sunday. 10:00 church. Natasha and her husband took Sabrina and Blake early, Trista and I took Logan and Miri about 15 minutes before....and got lost. We drove around for over twenty minutes, only to find that we had driven by it. Then while sitting in sacrament meeting I realized Logan had a fever. Oh joys. He ALWAYS gets sick on vacation. He feel asleep on me, so I got up to leave early, and the second Logan realized we were leaving church he freaked out. "I want to go to church! I want to go to church! I want to go to church with Blake!" All the way home, plus another 30 minutes in his crib. The kid loves church. Well, he actually loves nursery, but it's all the same to him.
Logan refused to sleep later than 6:15, so we were up pretty early and often before anyone else. He discovered the piano and started playing. He really gets into it!
I don't remember what he's doing here, but he's loving it!
Those are all the pictures I have. We didn't do a whole lot because Logan wasn't feeling well. We stayed home on Monday as well because he was still sick. I tried to force him to go swimming, something he ALWAYS wants to do, but the first ten minutes of the drive he cried because he didn't want to go. So we turned around and I put Logan down for a nice 2 1/2 nap and I made homemade rolls. He felt much better after that day of rest. I guess sometimes we just have to listen to our kids!
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great time! Logan still cracks me up. Miss that boy!!!
Post a Comment