Throwing rocks. Because what's more fun than that?
The kids entertaining themselves.
He loved his new Logan-sized chair.
Soccer!
Thursday night we went on a short hike. Luckily (but sadly, too because we missed you!) Trista didn't go on the hike with Miri so I got to use her backpack.
We saw lots of deer that weekend. They're beautiful animals.
Getting a lovely break from Logan's weight.
The saddest thing about the weekend was that bonfires weren't allowed, so we had to roast our marshmallows on the hot coals. It's just not the same (or as warm!) without a bonfire.
Friday morning we went on a much longer hike. Luckily I had a lot of people willing to help out with carrying Logan. My goodness that boy is getting heavy!!! And after these hikes Logan kept asking to go on a walk. He thought they were so fun!
Friday night we did a Challenge Course. The majority of the adults went one way (don't have any pictures of that one. Do some blogging Trista!) and the kids went another way. The bigger kids got to do a swing.....
and then they all walked across this wire (not what it was meant for, but there were too many little kids to do it the "right" way. Looks like they enjoyed it anyway!)


Saturday morning a handful of us did the "Tough Mudder" workout that Koy and his family do to help Koy train for the race. I'll tell you, it was pretty hard!!!
Throwing rocks again! He was doing it until the moment we left!
We were so happy to be able to spend a weekend with our awesome family. Can't wait for next year! (I'll just have to make sure that I have an air mattress without a hole!)Two more pictures from the weekend that I have to post.
Oh, and thank you to Cassie for having a camera that can take good pictures.
And sorry for all the blurry ones.....those were taken by yours truly. What skill I have.























No comments:
Post a Comment