A couple of months ago Trista asked me if I wanted to accompany her and her kids to California. Um. Yea!!! So last Thursday we set out for the 12 hour drive to the L.A. area to stay with Trista's friend for a very laid back vacation trip.
The following pictures are from the first 2 days. Day 1 being the drive. Where the kids actually were amazing and got along so well. Day 2 consisted of several hours spent in a neighborhood pool which the I thought was absolutely perfect for the kids.
The rest of the trip to come!
The very beginning of the drive. Don't they look so excited?
And me! (I took a picture of Trista, too, but I'm pretty sure she'd kill me if I posted it. Even though she looks great.)
This girl is so proud of those missing front two teeth.
A quick stop at the gas station for lunch.
Who needs a straw?
Helping with breakfast.
And the pool. Logan was completely attached to this "guck."
Had to get a picture of his bikini!
And these next three shots had me bursting out in laughter. Do they make you think of a scene in any movie? (Jeremy didn't see it....)
Halle Berry coming out of the ocean in the James Bond movie? Anyone? Well I think they're hilarious.
Am I really posting this? It was quite a relaxing day for me. :)

1 comment:
I love the picture of you in the car. love the color and your haircut! so cute. And it looks like you had a great time in So. CA.
Post a Comment