I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Monday, August 20, 2012

Soccer!

Jeremy is finally playing soccer! It's his favorite sport and he's quite good at it and has wanted to play since I've known him, but he either hasn't had the time or knew anybody he could play with. But he finally found a team to play with. He's having so much fun and I love that he's doing something he loves. The games are in Orem so Logan and I don't make it to most of his games, but we've been to a few and have enjoyed watching him play.

Logan wanted to play soccer with Daddy, of course. Jeremy and his team were nice enough to let Logan play around with them for a few minutes before the game.


 





A new "season" started today and Jeremy is playing on 2 teams, which means 2 games a week. Sometimes it kind of feels like Jeremy's back at school with all the soccer playing and golfing. But I'm okay with it because he's doing what he loves.

1 comment:

Julie/Mom said...

These pictures you took remind me so much of Jeremy playing soccer in High School. I am glad he has found a team so he can play. Logan is looking good, a soccer player in training, just like daddy.