We had it in Herriman again and used Koy and Cassie's neighbor's pool. It's so nice to be able to have a private pool all to ourselves. Not much room for anybody else anyway once we all get in there!
Logan was super excited to swim and play with his friends. Here he is so patiently waiting through all the groups for his turn.
The cutest group of kids out there. Getting ready to start!
The Lombardi boys asked for a longer route, so we obliged. I kind of didn't really consider the girls that would be "competing" with them, but they rocked it, too. Poor Sara had some bad chest pains at the end of the run so she couldn't swim, which made me so sad because she was keeping right up with the boys!
There's nothing wrong with a little bit of help!
The middle group biked and ran up and down the two circles then swam across the pool. And apparently neither Cassie nor I really took any pictures of this group. Oops!
Gotta get to the end any way you can! :)
And the littles biked and ran around the top of the circle. It was supposed to be 3 times, but by the time the littlest ones saw the older ones off their bikes and running, they had to do the same! Same when it came to swimming.
And lots and lots of playing and diving in the pool!
Jeremy
Norah
Ethan
Logan. He had no fear. He jumped right off the diving board. The kid is a fish.
The little kids' pool. Except for Logan. He wanted to be in the "big water."
Me.
Then we gave out the awards. Which the kids had no desire to get out of the pool for. Except Kamri. I wish I could remember what they all were. Should we not bother with these next year?
Then we gave out the awards. Which the kids had no desire to get out of the pool for. Except Kamri. I wish I could remember what they all were. Should we not bother with these next year?
I'm not quite sure why I'm really bothering to include these, but here are the times. Of course, they don't matter. We just love having the kids play together and do something a little healthy and fun.
Oldest Group:
Jaxon: 11:33
Ethan: 12:29
Corbyn: 12:37
Sara: 13:00 (so she didn't finish, but this is around the time she would've gotten if she didn't have those dang chest pains.)
Leona: 14:36
Middle:
Malia: 4:51
Norah: 4:52
Evan: 5:30
Sabrina: 6:55
Youngest: (we were going to split these guys up, but by the time this group started all the kids just wanted to be in the pool, so we let the babies join in.)
Kamri: 3:40
Miles: 4:03
Blake: 4:09
Josephine: 4:16
Logan: 4:55
Oscar: 5:05




2 comments:
love the dancing!
Logan's dancing made me laugh!!! Just too dang cute!! He is a dancer in the making! Keep it up Logan!
I love that your family does so many fun things together!!!
Post a Comment