...and I think I have to agree. Logan's nap ended just a little bit before my recording of So You Think You Can Dance so I let him watch a little of it. And boy did he LOVE it! Especially a Bollywood number. He wanted to watch it over and over and over and over and over again! And of course he had to dance along. And not only did he want to dance along, but he tried to do the actual dance. It was SO cute and SO funny. And of course, for the next three days when he wanted to watch TV he asked to watch dancing.
And in case you want to compare (personally, I think Logan's is better :)) below is the dance he was trying to do. Starts at 45 seconds. Go ahead and watch along with him!
3 years ago
1 comment:
He totally can dance! Clay has gotten a lot of his moves from SYTYCD too. I want to put him in a tap class, but erik refuses. Little boys should dance, it's so adorable.
Post a Comment