I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Memorial Day Fun

We had such a great evening with friends Monday night. We went up Millcreek Canyon, started a little bonfire, and cooked some dinner with friends. The kids had fun playing together, their highlight was throwing rocks in the river. It was seriously one of the funnest nights I've had in a long time. I don't know why I love bonfires so much, but I do!!! (Maybe it's the s'mores?) The food was delicious and the company even better. Thanks for such a great night guys!

The handsome men working on the food.
 And the boys playing by the river.



 This kid....so funny. He loved throwing rocks into the river; the only problem was that there were only wood chips by it, and those apparently don't cut it. So he would trek all the way up to where our fire was, grab a rock for each hand then walk back down to the river. And he did it again and again.
Yep. He walked all the way up there.
 

 New babies!!!! These babies were all born within like 3 weeks of each other. How cute are they?

We all brought our own dinners; this was ours. SOOOO good.



 Can't get enough watermelon!




1 comment:

Laura Cates said...

Once again, I may be stealing some of your pictures. I'm glad you took them of everyone. If it were my camera, Brady would have been in every single one! I was thinking about your yummy skewers and decided it would be awesome to add mozzarella cheese balls to them. Yum!